We have a variety of ways for you to get involved!
- Become a PWP Member – Membership is FREE and includes being signed up for our quarterly PWP Newsletter, plus ‘Special Announcements’ to help you stay on top of all the latest goings-on around the watershed, and other benefits!
- Join an Upcoming Event/Skills Training Opportunity – Join us for one of our upcoming outdoor stewardship volunteer events, an educational/skills training opportunity, or another exciting community event!
- Join our Purgatoire Watershed Stream Management Planning efforts – check out our Purgatoire Watershed Stream Management Planning page for more information and to get involved!
- Attend Monthly Riverwalk Meetings – Participate in our monthly Trinidad Riverwalk meetings where we discuss updates and new projects going on in and around Trinidad along the river – Contact Us to find out time and place this month!
- Become a Purgatoire River Citizen Scientist – Get trained to become a Citizen Scientist and help us collect critical ecological data and track river and watershed health!
- Follow us on Facebook – In between sending out newsletters, we post the latest updates and upcoming events on our Purgatoire Watershed Partnership Facebook page.
- Donate to PWP – Make a donation to support PWP’s work – donations of any size are welcome!
- Become a PWP Volunteer Staff Member – the pay isn’t great but we have a lot of fun! Help out around the office, at our events, or work on a special project you choose! Contact Us for more information!
- Contact Us – Let us know how you’d like to get involved, and/or if you have ideas or projects that you would like to see us get involved in or help you out with!
We look forward to seeing you soon!